Ready for an Oscar day? If you want to know what to do in the only Hollywood theme park on Lake Garda, you’re in the right place. In the next lines we will find out where to buy Movieland day tickets, completely inspired by Universal Studios.
HOW TO GET TO MOVIELAND
The park is located on the east coast of Lake Garda, in Lazise.
- If you decide to travel by car and you are traveling along the A4 Milan-Venice, you can easily reach it by exiting at Peschiera del Garda. From the A22 Modena-Brennero, you will have to take the Affi exit. In both cases, follow the signs to Movieland Park. Once you arrive, you can conveniently leave your car in the large park parking lot.
- If you go to Movieland by train, get off at Peschiera station and get on the free shuttle: it runs throughout the season at fixed times. Only 5 km separate you from the fun!
- If you are staying on the eastern shore of the lake, you can get to Movieland by ATV bus lines. The 164 is active all year round, the 483 in the summer season.
ARE YOU READY? THEN… LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!
Opened in 2002, it is the first theme park in Italy dedicated to the world of cinema. With Caneva Aquapark, Medieval Times, Rock Star Restaurant, Safari Pizza and Night Festival, it is the canevaworld Resort. If living in a movie has always been your dream, Movieland is the place for you! Attractions, shows, movie sets, special effects and lots of fun are the order of the day.
In Movieland you will have the opportunity to show off your acting skills, participate in incredible shows and get on attractions with pilots, actors and stuntmen. Once you enter, you will be catapulted directly into America, more precisely on Route 66, the famous road that connects Chicago to Santa Monica, near Los Angeles. From here, you can choose from the park’s many attractions.
Want to find out more about this place to visit on Lake Garda and where to buy Movieland day tickets? Then don’t miss the next lines!
Why buying our Movieland day tickets
- Our tickets are open-date, so you can use them whenever you want throughout the season.
- Buying your Movieland day tickets now will skip the line at the checkout, entering the park directly.
- Tickets guarantee a stay in the park until closing time.
- Our Canevaworld tickets are for the whole family! Prices for Movieland 2023 tickets: 34€ adults, 28€ children and teenagers between 1 mt and 1.40 mt. Admission is free for children under 100 cm.
- You can buy Movieland day tickets directly here, on this page.
WHAT TO DO AT MOVIELAND: FAMILIES AND CHILDREN
If you’re wondering what to do in the family park, you’re spoilt for choice… When you buy Movieland day tickets, you will have plenty of time. Here are the attractions that are best suited for children:
- For an adventurous experience among the rapids, do not miss Troncosaurus. Water, descents and lots of fun. A real panacea for the hottest days.
- If you want an adventure in the Wild West, do not miss Bandido, a simulator full of special effects that will give you a unique experience. Put on your 3D glasses and get ready to go with the sheriff!
- If you are fascinated by prehistoric times you will be thrilled to try Pangea, a dirt track that will lead you among the life-size dinosaurs.
- Thrill seekers? Don’t miss Fantasmik: a house of horror full of mysteries.
- And for a blast from the past, get ready to meet the cute dinosaur of Bront’O’Ring, a mini-rollercoster for a journey to discover prehistory.
If you love adventure and adrenaline, read on to discover the attractions designed for you in this place to visit on Lake Garda!
WHAT TO DO AT MOVIELAND: ADVENTURE AND ACTION
If “adrenaline” is your favorite word, don’t miss it:
- Kitt Superjet. Get on the motorboat and get ready for evolutions on the water at 360 ºS. Did you know that riders are real stuntmen? Yes, just like in a movie!
- The geothermal power plant Magma will make you live a unique and exciting experience: fire, waterfalls and earthquakes await you.
- The Hollywood Action Tower, challenge the force of gravity and get ready for a free fall at 90 degrees!
- Diabolik Invertigo: a two-way rollercoster and the first great Invertigo in Italy. Think of it as the only attraction in the world dedicated to Diabolik.
Among all these ups and downs, you will definitely need to refresh yourself. The park offers a wide choice for all tastes. Magma Burger, Moviestar Cafe, Big Stone Grill, Ice Stone creamery and much more.
EVENTS IN MOVIELAND
The most anticipated event is undoubtedly the Movieland American Beer Fest: beers, gastronomic specialties, shows and games! You will feel like you are being catapulted directly to the USA.
On the weekends of October, on the occasion of the Halloween party, you will have the opportunity to experience thrilling days. Bravery challenges for young and old, attractions, shows and themed areas. What better way to celebrate the scariest holiday of the year?