Discounted tickets for Gardaland Park!
Whether you are on holiday with friends or family, Gardaland Park will provide you with a day of adventure! This amusement park is among the best and largest parks in Italy. Are you looking for discounted tickets for Gardaland? Here you can get them at the lowest price of €42.00 for the 2023 season, instead of €56.00!
Where is Gardaland Park located, and how can you reach it?
- By car. If you are driving on the A4 motorway, the most convenient exit is “Peschiera.” If you are on the A22 (Brenner Motorway), you will need to exit at “Affi“. Gardaland has a guarded parking lot with a cost of €7.00 (if booked online on the Gardaland website, it costs €6.00).
- By train. If you arrive by train at Peschiera del Garda station, you will find a free shuttle that takes you to the park. The first shuttle is 30 minutes before the park opens, and the last one is 30 minutes after closing.
- By bus. If you are near Peschiera del Garda, you can take the ATV BUS 483 towards Malcesine (operational in the summer). If you are staying between Garda, Bardolino, and Lazise, you will find the ATV 483 line towards San Benedetto (summer line). Throughout the year, in both directions, you will also find the ATV BUS 164.
Now that you know how to get here, I will tell you what to do in Gardaland and also give you all the details about the tickets.
Discounted ticket prices, opening hours, and other useful information about Gardaland Park
Are you wondering about the prices of Gardaland tickets in 2023? It depends a lot on the period, but one thing is certain: you’ll find them at the most convenient price with us!
- On our website and at our offices, you can get Gardaland Park tickets at a discounted price of only €42.00 (instead of €56.00). With this offer valid until the end of the season, you can save on the cost of the ticket you would purchase from Gardaland online or at the ticket booths.
- Children under one meter in height enter for free.
- Our tickets are open-dated, allowing you to decide when to use them.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
- Pets are allowed inside Gardaland Park. They must be kept on a leash, and entry to attractions is not permitted.
- Individuals with severe disabilities and/or those who are not self-sufficient must purchase tickets directly at the park for an additional discount or, possibly, free entry.
- For Gardaland Park opening hours, I recommend checking their website as they vary depending on the period. Visit the “Useful Information” – “Opening Times” section.
By purchasing your ticket online on our website, you will receive it directly via email!
Exploring Gardaland Park
Gardaland Park is just a part of Gardaland Resort, which is known to amaze us every year with new experiences. The last areas added are the Sea Life Aquarium and the Legoland Water Park, the new family waterpark. If you are searching for an all-round magical experience, you should consider staying in one of the themed Gardaland hotels!
Don’t forget that the park’s rides are divided into themed areas, making it easy to find the attractions and shows that match your interests. Does it start to rain during your visit to Gardaland? Almost everything will remain the same as only the high-speed rides will close if it rains too hard. Do you want to take a closer look? Here is the map of Gardaland.
Inside the park, there are also numerous bars and restaurants, so you can stop whenever you want for a short break. You’ll be spoiled with choices: pizza, hamburgers, tigelle but also options gluten-free or vegetarian.
All these peculiarities make Gardaland one of the best amusement parks to try, and surely one of the most beautiful places to visit on Lake Garda.
1. Gardaland LEGOLAND Waterpark
The waterpark inspired by Lego is accessible by paying an extra charge. It is designed for families: people older than 18 can enter only if they have to accompany children under 12. Also, inside this area, you can find restaurants and bars, as well as an official LEGO shop.
Waiting for you, there will also be Miniland! A themed area where you will find the most beautiful and famous Italian monuments built with over 4 million LEGO bricks.
2. Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium
The SEA LIFE Aquarium includes 5000 marine species divided into 13 different settings. Some examples of habitats are Lake Garda, the Amazon, the tropical lagoon, and the ocean. For children, there are interactive areas, to allow them to learn while having fun. This Aquarium is also known for its “Tunnel Oceanico”, a fascinating way to observe these beautiful animals from below.
Find out how to buy discounted tickets for Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium.
Gardaland Park in the evening and annual events
For an even more magical atmosphere, remember that during the summer, you can stay in the park until the evening. The rides light up, and you can enjoy live entertainment.
Between September and November, themed days for Oktoberfest and Halloween are organized, transforming the entire park. Did you know that you can also visit Gardaland in winter? Reconnect with your inner child and immerse yourself in the Christmas atmosphere with songs, snow, and bright decorations scattered throughout the park. For a special experience, bring your children to Santa’s Magical Village.