Whether you are on holiday with friends or family, Gardaland Park will provide you a day of adventure! This amusementpark is the among the best and largest park in Italy and offers a variety of attractions and shows suitable for all ages and tastes. The themes of the attractions that you will find in Gardaland are adventure, adrenaline, dreams and fantasy. Are you looking for discounted tickets for Gardaland? Here you can order them at the lowest price of 42 € and pick them up at one of our offices; Tourism Peschiera Infopoint and IAT Tourism Lazise Infopoint.
Wondering about how to arrive in Gardaland? Gardaland Park is located on the south-eastern shore of Lake Garda, between Peschiera del Garda and Lazise.
- It can easily be reached by taking the A4 or A22 (Brennero motorway), exit at Peschiera. From here, you just have to follow the many indications leading to the park, as it is just a few kilometers north in the direction of Lazise. You can park inside the Gardaland parking lot at a cost of 5€ (to be paid upon arrival).
- If you will arrive by train, you will be able to find a very comfortable free shuttle just in front of the train station of Peschiera del Garda. The first shuttle always starts 30 minutes before the opening time of the park and will continue every 30 minutes until closure. For the exact opening times, I suggest you look directly on their website, because they change according to the season.
- Are you staying in Peschiera del Garda and is the trainstation too far away from your accomodation? No worries, from San Benedetto di Lugana and Bella Italia Campsite you can take the ATV BUS 483 direction Malcesine (between May and the end of October).
- Are you staying somewhere between Garda, Bardolino and Lazise? You can take the ATV BUS 483 direction San Benedetto or ATV BUS 164 direction Verona. Both busses stop right in front of the Gardaland entrance.
Now that you know how to get here, I will tell you what to do in Gardaland and also give all the details about the tickets.
Useful information about Gardaland
Gardaland park is just a part of Gardaland Resort, which is known to amaze us every year with new experiences. The last areas added are the Sea Life Aquarium and the Legoland Water Park, the new family waterpark. If you are searching for an all-round magical experience, you should consider staying in one of the themed Gardaland hotels!
Don’t forget that the park’s rides are divided into themed areas, making it easy to find the attractions and shows that match your interests. Does it start to rain during your visit to Gardaland? Almost everything will remain the same as only the high-speed rides will close if it really rains too hard.
Inside the park there are also numerous bars and restaurants, so you can stop whenever you want for a short break. You’ll be spoiled with choice: pizza, hamburgers, tigelle but also options gluten-free or vegetarian.
All these peculiarities make Gardaland one of the best amusement parks to try, and surely one of the most beautiful places to visit on Lake Garda.
Good to know before booking your discounted day tickets to Gardaland on our website.
- Wondering how much tickets to Gardaland will cost in 2023? The entrance price will be €39 until June 16, 2023 and from June 17, the price will be increased to €44. With this offer you save on the price you would find online on the Gardaland website and on the price at the entrance.*
- Our tickets are without date, meaning you can freely decide when to use them.
- Parking is not included in the ticket
- Children under 100 cm of height enter for free
- Pets are allowed in the park but must be kept on a leash and cannot enter inside the attractions.
- Not self-sufficient and/or severely disabled persons should buy the ticket directly at the park for an additional discount or a free entrance.
*There is only 1 condition to purchase them at this price; You will have to reserve them online on GardaVisit!it. Once requested, you can get them, the day you prefer, at IAT Tourism Lazise or Tourism Peschiera Infopoint. Both offices are open every day. Here you’ll also find the map of Gardaland.
1. Gardaland LEGOLAND Waterpark
The waterpark inspired by Lego is accessible by paying an extra charge. It is designed for families: people older than 18 can enter only if they have to accompany children under 12. Also, inside this area you can find restaurants and bars, as well as an official LEGO shop.
For the Italy lovers it is nice to know that you will also find Miniland here! Built a themed area where you will find the most beautiful and famous Italian monuments built with more than 4 million LEGO bricks.
2. Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium
The Sea life Aquarium includes 5000 marine species divided in 13 different settings. Some examples of habitats are Lake Garda, the Amazon, the tropical lagoon and obviously the ocean. For children there are interactives areas, to allow them to learn different ways.
This Aquarium is also known for its “Tunnel Oceanico”, a fascinating way to observe these beautiful animals from below.
Find out how to buy discounted tickets for Gardaland Sea Life Aquarium.
Gardaland by night and special events
For an even more magical atmosphere, remember that Gardaland is open until 11pm in the summer. The rides light up and you can enjoy live entertainment. It’s exciting but also beautiful to sit in a roller coaster in the dark, especially if your view will be over the lights of the villages on the other side of the lake!
Theme days are organized between September and November, such as Oktoberfest and Halloween, during which the entire park is given a new look. Evening openings are also organized during Halloween, with creepy characters wandering around the park. Interactive activities and shows are also planned during these events.
Did you know that you can also visit Gardaland in winter? Immerse yourself in the “Gardaland Magic Winter” Christmas atmosphere thanks to christmas carols, snow and bright decorations scattered throughout the park. You’ll also find an ice rink and shops where you can totally lose track of time. For a special meeting, take your children to the Magical Village of Santa Claus!