It is one of the must-visit places on Lake Garda: here you can buy the discounted tickets for the best Thermal Park on Lake Garda. Villa dei Cedri is an authentic natural SPA, surrounded by an incredible vegetation. To find out more information about this wellness centre, keep reading.
How to get to this Thermal Park on Lake Garda
The thermal spring is located a few kilometres away from Lazise, precisely in Colà. You can reach Villa dei Cedri:
- By car: from the North, take the A22 Brennero highway, and take the exit Affi, direction Lake Garda South. From the South, take the A4 highway, Peschiera exit, or Verona Nord exit – direction Lake Garda.
- By train: from the North, you can stop at Rovereto Railway Station; from the other directions at Peschiera del Garda Railway Station. Then, you must catch the bus.
- By bus: from Lazise you can take the ATV lines 479 (in high season) or 163 to reach Colà.
- By camper van: follow the signs as for the cars. Near the Thermal Park there is a camper van area called “Area Sosta Camper – Parco Termale Villa dei Cedri”. It is located in Via Possoi no. 64.
What to do at the Thermal Park on Lake Garda
The thermal waters flow from two aquifers 160 and 200 metres deep, forming a splendid panorama of fountains and waterfalls. You will be surrounded by century-old plants and trees as you plunge into the Main Lake and the Small Lake. The temperature of the lakes is around 33-39 °C and 29-30 °C, respectively. All around, there are marble pools with cold water used for cryotherapy.
New in 2023! The Thermal Pantheon, a pool topped by a natural cave, where to enjoy a regenerating whirlpool bath.
Moreover, you can also visit the Greenhouse, an elegant iron and glass structure. It is one of the most recognised and wonderful examples of winter garden in the Verona area. Open the door and enjoy the atmosphere, realx yourself and watch out of the window: the Thermal Park will just seem as a little paradise.
Just a reminder: there are two beautiful places to visit on Lake Garda nearby. Villa dei Cedri and Villa Moscardo!
The Villa dei Cedri Hotel is neoclassical, and it provides 27 rooms. In contrast, Villa Moscardo embodies the structure of a pre-Renaissance manor house. A restaurant has been created here, retaining the original features and a warm and intimate atmosphere.
Why buying our discounted tickets for this Thermal Park on Lake Garda?
- Our discounted tickets are open date. You can use them whenever you prefer! The Villa dei Cedri Thermal Park is open 365 days, even during winter season.
- We have a very special price! 39 € for adults, 23 € for children between 1.20 m and 1.50 m tall. Under 1.20 m, the entrance is free.
- Our tickets are daily tickets.
- The Villa dei Cedri Thermal Park on LakeGarda is a unique natural SPA. The thermal waters provide high anti-inflammatory benefits due to their high pH.
- Where to buy these tickets? You decide! You can do it directly here, online, or at our offices. You can find us at the Tourism Peschiera Infopoint and at the IAT Tourism Lazise.
P.S. : Do you know where the name ‘Cedar Villa’ comes from? Well, there are more than 150 species of cedars in the area. If you are planning to visit the Garda Thermal Park in the autumn-winter season, it is the perfect time to enjoy their sweet fragrance.
Useful to know before buying our discounted tickets for the Thermal Park:
- This ticket includes access to the Thermal Park and bathing in the thermal lake, completely outdoors.
- The Thermal Park is open everyday, even if it rains.
- Unattended parking €5.00.
- If necessary, it is possible to purchase a bathing suites, towel, bathrobe and slippers on site.
- It is possible to bring a packed lunch.
- Due to health regulations, pets are not allowed inside the spa facility.
- The access to the indoor wellness centre requires a specific ticket.
Do not forget: towel, swimming costume, bathrobe and slippers. There is no hire on site, only sale.