The cuddle of a day
Are you on Lake Garda or near Verona and want to spend a relaxing day? Whether you’re on vacation or just have a day off, spas are always ideal. Here you can buy discounted tickets to Aquardens, one of the largest thermal parks in Italy!
How to get to Aquardens
- If you stay in Verona, getting to Aquardens will be easy. The thermal park, in fact, is located in Pescantina, which is only 18 km from the city. By car, following Via Statale 12 or Via Gardesane, you will reach Aquardens in twenty minutes.
- If you stay on Lake Garda, between Peschiera and Garda, it will take about half an hour to get to the spa park by car.
You can also get to Aquardens by public transport. In this case, I recommend that you arrive by train at Verona Porta Nuova Station, then take the 173 line and get off at Ospedaletto stop. In 10 minutes walk you will have reached the park!
What to do in Aquardens
Aquardens extends over an area of over 5000 square meters: pools and lagoons, caves and waterfalls of salt-bromoiodic water. Inside, the hotel also includes a wellness center, beauty cabins and a modern SPA. The SPA area consists of a sauna village, a lounge and an area dedicated to massages and beauty treatments.
Read on to find out how and why to buy Aquardens discounted tickets.
Amazement is assured once you have explored the spa area! Here you will find:
- The Energy Lagoon and the Relaxation Lagoon, a single large pool that is based on the contrast between opposites. You can also enjoy a drink directly in the warm waters of the pool.
- The Thermal Lakes.
- Caracalla, a system of pools and waterfalls, dedicated to the Roman origins of the spa.
- La Salina, a pool where the salt-bromine-iodic thermal water is combined with salt, for moments of relaxation and meditation.
- You will also find the Grotta dell’Armonia, where chromotherapy is combined with music therapy, and the Grotta Della Fonte, in direct contact with nature.
The Sauna Village consists of a large Turkish bath, a Celtic sauna, a suggestive contemporary sauna and an original Russian Banya.
Moreover, the Spa Lounge is dedicated to body care and the cult of beauty. The area is reserved for guests over 14 years old. It includes a Turkish bath, a soft sauna, a Mediterranean bath and a Finnish sauna; in addition to ice waterfalls, emotional showers and salt room.
What to do with children at Aquardens?
You can get carried away by the waters of the River, or have fun with them in the Hug and Cuddle area, two pools 61 centimeters deep.
Why buy discounted tickets for Aquardens?
- Our Aquardens discounted tickets are open-date. You can use them whenever you want!
- You can choose among many tickets: the daily one, the 4 hourse entrance, the 6 hours entrance and more.
- You will have access to all areas of the spa park, without restrictions.
To discover the Aquardens birthday promos, Aquardens hotel packages, evening prices and offers for the couple I recommend you take a look at their website.
Things to know before buying discounted tickets for Aquardens
- What to bring with you: swimsuit, towel and/or bathrobe – personal or rental on site, rubber slippers.
- If you buy an entrance including sauna area, remember to bring a cotton towel with you.
- For children under 3 years old, it is mandatory to use diapers/ costumes containing inside the tanks.
- Aquardens is open 365 days a year, even in rainy weather.
- Headphones are not mandatory.