Boat tour from Peschiera del Garda to Lazise
A mini cruise from Peschiera del Garda to Lazise. One of the most beloved villages on Lake Garda, renowned for its beautiful center nestled within the medieval walls of the Scaliger Castle.
You can book the mini cruise to Lazise departing from Peschiera directly online, on this page but first read everything to find out the important details about it.
HOW TO VISIT LAZISE BY MOTORBOAT
In an hour and fifteen minutes, you will depart from the port of Peschiera, sail through the waves to admire Lazise from the boat. The view from the boat will allow you to see details of the castle that wouldn’t be possible from the mainland. As you approach the castle, the colors of the crystal-clear water will blend with those of Porto Vecchio di Lazise, perfect for a beautiful vacation photo! After a short panoramic tour, you will be brought back to the starting point.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE MINI CRUISE ON THE LOWER LAKE GARDA FROM PESCHIERA
- This mini cruise on Lake Garda to Lazise consists of a panoramic tour lasting one hour and fifteen minutes.
- There are no stops during the journey.
- The tour is conducted on a closed motorboat.
- The departure point for the tour is the main port of Peschiera del Garda.
- Departure times: friday, saturday at 11:00 AM, on Sundays at 11:00 AM, 2:00 PM, and 4:00 PM.
- The price of this boat tour on Lake Garda is €24 for adults and €17 for children aged 8 to 14.