FRECCE TRICOLORI IN DESENZANO DEL GARDA 2023
The breathtaking spectacle of the Frecce Tricolori is set to return, as tradition dictates, to the largest lake in Italy! The Air Show on Lake Garda is ready, once again, to paint the skies of the city of Desenzano on the 10th of September 2023.
Let’s uncover the program for the 2023 Air Show together. On Saturday, September 9th, as usual, you will be able to see the rehearsals for the show.
Then, on Sunday, September 10th, the Air Show will unfold above the waters of Lake Garda, displaying the vibrant colors of the Italian flag. Nine aircraft in formation and a solo performer will come together to create the magnificent aerobatic show. The program will remain the same for both rehearsals and the official performance, with the exception of the white smoke trails from the Frecce Tricolori on Saturday, instead of the Italian flag.
Here’s the lineup of the aircraft performances:
- HH139A Elicottero AM – demonstrates its life-saving Search and Rescue (SAR) capabilities
- CAP 231 with its pilot Andrea Pesenato
- PITTS SPECIAL with its pilot Francesco Fullin
- AIRCRAFT ANFIBIO SAVAGE with its pilot Fabio Guerra
- CAP 10 with its pilot Paolo Pocobelli
- Fighter Jets 6° STORMO GHEDI – Sorvolo
- BIPLANO STEARMANN Driver Emiliano Del Buono – Wingwalker Danielle Del Buono
- Ore 12:00 “FRECCE TRICOLORI” – 10 MB 339 PAN
The Air Show on Lake Garda will start at 10:30 AM and finish at 12:30 PM. Keep in mind that the schedule might have some last-minute changes due to safety or organizational requirements.
Where to catch the Frecce Tricolori on Garda? You won’t need a ticket to watch the Air Show on Lake Garda. And the best place to see them up close are the shores of Desenzano.
ITALIAN AIR SHOW 2023 FROM THE WATER
If you’re planning your vacation, I am sure you have already encountered this event online while searching for the latest Lake Garda news. So what can I tell you that you haven’t already heard?
Well, for this special occasion, Garda Tours has organised an amazing boat tour that will allow participants to enjoy the Air Show on Lake Garda directly from the water. But hurry up: seats are limited!
The boat will depart from Piazzale Porto in Sirmione at 11:00 AM. After a delightful tour around the Catullo peninsula, the boat will anchor near Desenzano for a front-row view of the marvelous Frecce Tricolori. During the show, you’ll be treated to a flute of sparkling wine. After the performance, the boat will return to the Porto di Sirmione.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE BOAT TOUR DURING THE AIR SHOW ON LAKE GARDA
- The boat will depart at 11:00 AM from the Porto di Sirmione, and the duration of the tour will be 2 hours.
- This tour is available in Italian, English, and German.
- The price of the boat tour to see the Frecce Tricolori is €40 for adults and €20 for children aged 5 to 12.
- Included in the price is a flute of sparkling wine.
Don’t miss the Frecce Tricolori Air Show on Lake Garda: it happens only once every year. And without fail, every time, it will make you believe that magic truly exists.