In life, one should never stop dreaming! If you love venturing through the waves and getting lost while gazing at fairy-tale landscapes, you’ll be mesmerized by the charm of the “San Nicolò” Sailboat. Once aboard, you’ll embark on a sailing trip around the marvelous Lake Garda (from the Bardolino Harbor). One by one, the most enchanting places of Lake Garda will unfold before you. Some examples? Isola del Garda, Torri del Benaco Castle, the Sirmione peninsula to name a few.
Sail Boat Cruise on the “San Nicolò”
The “San Nicolò” Sailboat is an almost century-old vessel: built in 1925, it represents the epitome of navigation on Lake Garda. The Sailboat is entirely made of wood. It’s the only vintage sailboat, with two masts, sailing on Lake Garda!
This Sailing Trip around lake Garda will last for a full 2 hours. The experience also includes a drink on board, to be savored while you enjoy the panoramic view from the boat. The itinerary will touch upon numerous points of interest: Sirmione and the Grotte di Catullo, Garda, Torri, Punta San Vigilio, and the captivating Isola del Garda. Accompanying you will be background music to make your sailing tour on Lake Garda even more relaxing. Along the way, you’ll also have the opportunity to take a dip in its crystalline waters.
Things to know about this Sailing trip on Lake Garda from Bardolino:
- The “San Nicolò” Sailboat departs from the main harbour of the town Bardolino.
- The sailing boat tour on Lake Garda operates on Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays, from May to early October. Departures are at 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM, with a duration of 2 hours.
- The minicruise will take place only upon reaching a minimum of 15 people.
- The tour price is €40 for adults and youths over 12 years old (inclusive), €30 for children aged 4 to 11.
- The route might vary based on weather conditions.
- This sailing boat tour from Bardolino includes water and wine on board, as well as a restroom break from the sailboat.
- Animals are not allowed.
The boat tour with the “San Nicolò” Sailboat can also be booked for corporate meetings, team-building activities, birthdays, and various events. The vessel is equipped with music, a bar, and restrooms. Remember to bring a towel, swimwear, and shoes with rubber soles.