Things to do in Leolandia
If you are looking for a day of fun and carefreeness for you and your children Leolandia is the right choice! In this amusement park near Lake Garda magic will become reality thanks to the attractions and shows of Leolandia joined by famous cartoon characters. The park is suitable for all ages but especially recommended for children of up to 12 years. Wondering about how to buy discounted tickets for Leolandia? Well, you can buy them online on this website and in the following lines I’ll also tell you how to reach Leolandia and the things you absolutely cannot miss in this amusement park near Lake Garda.
How to reach Leolandia from lake Garda
Leolandia is located in Capriate San Gervasio, in via Vittorio Veneto 52, in the province of Bergamo (Lombardy). The two fastest way to reach the park:
- By car you can easily reach Leolandia by taking the A4 Milano Venezia (in direction Milan) motorway and exit at the A4 Capriate toll booth. You will find the park just at the exit of A4.
- By train, you have to get off at the railway station of Bergamo and from there take a shuttle bus to Caprate San Gervasio.
Before I tell you more about the discounted tickets to visit Leolandia, I would like to give you an overview on the things you can see and do in this park near Lake Garda.
The best of Leolandia
The year 2023 will offer an infinite number of surprises! First of all, the new PJ Masks City. In this area of the park, the little ones will be able to meet the PJ Masks and help these heroes to fight crime at night. But that’s not all: they will also make friends with Thomas the Tank Engine, the restless little girl Masha and the Bear, Bing and Flop, Bluey, Ladybug and Chat Noir. If you haven’t heard of any of them yet, I advise you to inform yourself as soon as possible. Children will expect you to know some things too!
The shows scheduled this year:
- At the Farm Theater, where Masha and the Bear will make you laugh out loud;
- On the Minitalia stage, the mascots Leo and Mia will entertain your children with games, dances and songs;
- On the Cowboy Town Stage, the children will dance as hard as they with the with the inhabitants of Cowboy Town and Leo and Mia;
- Finally, at the Leoarena, the protagonists of Leolandia will all gather together to entertain young and old.
But the fun continues… What else to do in Leolandia?
A visit to MiniItalia, built in the late 1970s thanks to the resourceful Guido Pendezzini, should not be missed. Minitalia contains the most important Italian monuments and through audio recordings, located on the route, you are able to gain knowledge of the history and cultural heritage in the country.
All children love animals. At the educational farm they will be able to calm down a bit and meet many furry friends. If the farm isn’t enough, I suggest you to visit also the parks aquarium near the entrance and the reptile house, home to 80 species of spiders, reptiles and amphibians.
How and why should you buy our discounted tickets for Leolandia?
- First of all, you can buy them at a discounted price of €35.50 instead of €45,50 (children under 90 cm are free).
- We only sell day tickets without a fixed date: so you are free to decide when to use them;
- With our discounted tickets you get a second free entry included in the price, until 07 January 2024! When? You decide!
- With this ticket you can go directly to the park entrance and skip the cues at the ticketoffice.
- You decide where to buy them. Online on this page or in on of our offices: Tourism Peschiera Infopoint or IAT Tourism Lazise.
Now that you know how to reach the park and how to get discounted tickets for Leolandia, I will write some last information about the attractions.
Leolandia; the attractions
There is something for all tastes at Leolandia. Like mentioned earlier, the attractions are suitable for adults and children. Depending to the height and age of the children, the attractions have been divided and grouped into three categories: Emotions, Fun and Adventure. Each of the three therefore has a specific recommended age range.
- “Emotions” are the attractions for the youngest children and cartoon lovers.
- “Fun” (divertimento) offers attractions for both children and adults.
- “Adventure” is mainly recommended for older people, for those who want to have a more adrenaline-pumping experience.
For the little ones under 90 cm, most of the attractions will only be accessible if accompanied, such as Bucanieri all’Arrembaggio and Mediterranea. The older ones can test themselves on the Galleon, dive with the Drift Pirates, ride the Vroom roller coaster or the Trinchetto! For everyone, then, there will be numerous shows and other interactive activities, such as the Courtyard of Masha. And on the warmer days, the water games will provide some needed refreshment! To discover all the attractions in the park, you can directly consult the official website of Leolandia.
Last useful information before visiting the park
Leolandia wants to make its amusement park accessible to everybody, offering exclusive services for every guests’ need. The park allows also future mothers to live the magic of the park by creating rides accessible in total safety. Attractions such as the Mediterranean fleet, the Thomas Train and the Pioneer Wheel are some of them. Nursery service, stroller rental and dining options equipped with child seats, baby food and bottle warmers were introduced to help mothers taking care of their children.
The park also offers tickets at special rates to people with physical or cognitive disabilities, to be requested directly at the ticket office. The park rides are listed on the LeoGuida Accessibility, divided by accessibility.
Note: For those who wish to bring a packed lunch, there are designated picnic areas. Don’t you have anything with you? Then there are several places where you will find food. In Sapori d’Italia you will be welcomed with a rich buffet, for a 100% Italian meal. For those with a sweet tooth, the Pizzeria da Pinuccia or the Tana dei Trappers await you. You can also test Capitan Polpetta’s burger in his “Bettola“. For a short break you can visit the Restaurant Vagone with gourmet toasts and the Serra, for a real Romagna piadina.